Recall Several Alien Abductions Where I was Taken From My Home

The first Alien entity encounter, I was walking to a friend's house from school, when a blinding light hit my eyes. It was as if I had the sun in front of me. When I looked again there was a humanoid figure in front of me, but it was not human. It was very shinny as if in armor. I felt that this figure was communicating with my mind. I was so scared that I ran away to a house door near and when I approached it, I was almost bitten by their dog. The dog was barking furiously, now I think it was doing it at the figure more than at me. No one was home though. When I turned around the figure was gone. This Alien encounter changed my life. I was living a terrible life. I was attacked by a neighbor and he sexually abused me for years. Somehow this encounter wiped my memories clear and I could not remember anything. Even when these attacks continued. Somehow I knew that I could survive them and that they would not destroy me. The second experience takes me back to a very strange sensation, not far from where the first encounter took place. I had the feeling that the same entity was trying to check up on me and actually I felt taken away and returned instantaneously. I felt like in the movie contact, where several hours had passed but it was only a matter of seconds. (these two experiences took place in Bayamon, Puerto Rico). The third experience happened in Warren, Michigan. in 2002, I was sitting in my living room there was a terrible thunderstorm outside. I am never afraid of storms. I usually welcome them as some sort of earth balancing itself back to the way it should be. this particular time, I felt like something was trying to communicate with me. I even felt like something was going to physically remove me from my home. There were bright lights outside but I could not distinguish the bright lights from the thunder. This sensation was so overwhelming that I turned the tv on and I stayed up until very late. I have always stated that I welcome meeting and being taken away so that I can meet people from other planets. I never knew how the panic and fear that these thoughts invading my mind from telepathic beings were causing me. After a while, my mind settled down and I was able to go to sleep again. Since then I have not experienced anything similar. Even now, I welcome these experiences but I am too cowardly to receive any communication from above. I have told myself that all these experiences are delusional. I do not know if I have experienced any of them. The only visual experience was the first one at eight years old. August 1, 2002, was the third Alien encounter's approximate date. Entity description stems from my first experience at eight. mufon cms# 120051 Michigan U.S 08/01/02 This Region has had 3,821 Reported UFO UAP Sightings to date.

Comments

Popular Posts