THE UFO ALIEN COUNCIL RANDOM NOTES



THE COUNCIL RANDOM NOTES:

TIME WALKING:

THE PRESENT AS BEING BETWEEN THE PAST AND THE FUTURE: WORMHOLES MUCH LIKE A TUNNEL WITH TWO ENDS EACH IN SEPARATE POINTS IN SPACE TIME. DOORWAYS TO DIFFERENT WORLDS

Point to point travel as you enter you return. there was a slit just before me, I stepped into it and was home. Energy starts in the chest and works it's way up  Everybody knows the exact same thing which is everything. ::HIVE MIND:: 

SCOTTISH KNIGHTS ILLUMINATI THE SECRET CONCLAVE ( GREEN THE PREFECT ) ST.ANDREWS CROSS. THE ORDER OR LODGE EXPRESSED BY II 2 PILLARS. A12 B11 C10 D9 E8 F7 G6 H5 I4 K3 L2 M1 = CYPHER SYNCHRONICITY TIME:

Cycles of Time are governed by the Motion of the Planets and Stars. Linear Time is like a Sine Wave ( Vortex ) that has no Acceleration and maintains constant Frequency & Wavelength.

UNIFIED FIELD 5 ELEMENTS::ETHER-AIR-FIRE-EARTH-WATER HALL OF COMPUTERS INFORMATION STORAGE:

Freight module Mars 4th Dimension SLOTS for traveling Under Earth, On Earth, Space. Teleport to 5th dimension Parallel World. Emotional High's and Low's can cause one to Shift to Another Timeline. Vortal Tunnels in Time-Space Stargates activated by the use of electricity to focus radiant energy into Vortal Tunnels in Time-Space. Time off Planet is faster than Time on Planet. UFO: There are Six layers: Outer Layer 25% durable material/Second Layer 30% Metal 4% layer magnetic Properties. Power the Magnetic Layer with Energy the Apparatus can fly all over the Universe.

BORISKA INDIGO CHILD: TRANSMIGRATION of SOULS:

Use Special Stones to Abstract Souls (Souls in Stones) Merkaba is a device which transports a Soul to another point. TIME TRAVEL: Portal is the same like teleport, it slows down time and opens a kind of a Portal where time is speeding up fast. It opens on one side and in a few seconds or even minutes if the transfer is far away it opens in another area of space. Teleportation one suddenly pops into view where the vortal Tunnel Closes. Chronovision one suddenly appears where the Hologram is Propagated around you. People in the Time and Place where you are sent see you materialize. You don't have to go back to the same spot to return.

TIME TRAVEL IS NEARLY INSTANTANEOUS::TIME PROBES Andrew D.Basiago: LIGHT TRAVEL:

Reports have been circulating for years of Morphing UFO Sightings. UFOs changing shape in flight. Is this phenomena real or just the imagination or perception of the viewer of such events? What do we know of memory materials? Well there is what is called Shape memory effect, or SME, which is a term for the ability of certain metal alloys to change from one shape to another in response to temperature changes, a direct result of a transformation of the alloy's crystal structure.
Here Temperature can change the shape of certain metal alloys. Many UFO Sightings if not all have the ability to produce a photon "light" field effect which engulfs the whole craft in flight which could possibly be used to enhance or nullify the earth's magnetic "energy" field according to the crafts in flight maneuvers. 

COMMUNICATING Light being, multidimensional entity. “She” has been a constant in my life. This is my attempt at giving her a body. The side notes are messages she delivered in 2019. Is she real? A product of my imagination? Is she a creative interpretation of a being I could never know how to draw?
While in DC, I sought to be hypnotized, and I was eventually. 
The hypnotist was a smart gentleman who did hypnosis for people with addictions and other issues; I was told he was good, and he was. I told him I needed to revisit a childhood “moment” ( light in bedroom, but didn’t tell him) to come to terms with my experience. The hypnosis led to the weirdest things I ever said to anyone: the existence of multidimensional beings that travel through light, bending space and time. It was shocking. 
I’m not good in math or physics nor astrophysics. The hypnosis suddenly went off course. I started “channeling” the hypnotist’s dead father. I recalled his life. The details were spot on. The hypnotist was shocked. He became focused on this more than the other messages that were coming through. This experience frustrated me and threw me off.
I couldn’t comprehend why this had happened. Today I know why. The information channeled about the father was verified and validated on the spot, it could mean that the other information ( non verifiable then) was also true. I am at peace and know more about light being and multidimensional Alien beings today. It’s a thing!

DREAM TRAVEL

A dream I had when living in Washington DC. **NOTE: Not long after having this dream I found a little circle scar on my neck and a metallic grey-white roundish stone (not sure what to call it) under my skin, which I thought initially was a zit, 1 inch below my right breast. I have not kept it for a totally incomprehensible reason. My partner saw me pull it out and was as puzzled**I had the dream out of the blue. I wasn’t thinking « aliens and UFOs » at that time specifically but it did force me back into thinking about it. 
The dream was about a little being that seemed very smart, very sweet, didn’t have big black eyes like the others we are used to, it wanted to show me something, it took my astral body out of my bed and took me into the Atlantic Ocean on the east coast between Washington DC and right above Florida, somewhere there (not sure where exactly) and we went deep, deep, deep, I could see the topography of the coast and ocean floor and it was amazing. This being then showed me a base carved into the wall of the North American continental rock.
I wasn’t expecting to see any of that and I was amazed. I woke up puzzled because at the time I wasn’t very knowledgeable about UFOs and it had never occurred to me that there could be bases in the ocean and that « USOs » were a thing. The following days I found a documentary about USOs associated with the ET phenomena. So that’s how I learned that my dream wasn’t far-fetched.

CONTACT & THEIR TECHNOLOGY

Some people in this group have been highly successful at initiating contact. It’s fascinating.
My connection with « something » is strong and transcends materiality. But I cannot say with absolute certainty that I have been a successful initiator of contact. Maybe once, and it was recently. But I’m not sure. The burden of proof is so high for me. 
A flash of light when I’m thinking « please flash your lights”? Is that it? But they do come when they want, wherever I am on the planet, they find me, and they find ways to announce themselves beforehand. I am a doubting Thomas and I like evidence and witnesses to believe my own experiences. 
In fact I need it. My only shared “eyes-wide-open” experience was with my husband in Tunisia in June 2012. We were taking a nice evening walk in La Marsa (Sidi Daoud) when we reached a small parking lot in our residential neighborhood. The sky was starlit and the air was filled with the scent of jasmine. I urged my husband to stop where we were and I looked up, he asked me why we needed to stop walking, but I just answered « I want to look at the stars' ' he went along with it. He looked west and I looked east. 
The sky was moonless, cloudless and starlit. Meanwhile the neighborhood was bright and there was a cafe full of people nearby. I’m looking and looking and am feeling it... suddenly my husband goes “hey what’s that?” I turned around asking “what? where?” And we only had a few seconds to see it together as it passed by at incredible speed, barely visible into the night. Blending so well with the dark sky, a dark thing blocking the stars' light as it flew by. 
There, we both saw a dark cylindrical object with two orange lights burning at the bottom of each end (like a lighter without the flame, and the reason we were able to spot it). I had time to say “omg are we both seeing the same thing now? A dark cylindrical flying object gliding right???” And we could see the airplanes taking off from the International airport in the background, much higher and much slower. Their flying style looked so heavy and gravity challenged. The contrast was enormous. 
This thing was smooth, fast, light, it glided effortlessly, and looked more sucked into the atmosphere than propelled. Whenever I hear people talk about “propulsion” in the context of UFOs, I’m thinking “no, this ain’t right”. They don’t use propulsion at all. “They” - which I saw. What I saw looked like it was gliding through an invisible tube in the sky and was sucked forward. It was beautiful and amazing. It’s like density perpetually collapsed or dissipated to create a perpetual vacuum in front of it to suck it forward. I don’t know how else to explain what I saw and how I felt. This craft was perfect and advanced. It made a straight line towards the Mediterranean. It wasn’t as high as the planes, but probably undetected by most people not looking up or not « connected » or not « meant » to see it. Feeling UFOs is definitely a thing for me. Is it them signaling me their presence or do I just have the inner radar to detect them? I don’t know. 

INTEL COMMANDER MASK

The mask of this “Intel Commander” is a skin tight material similar to dolphins skin. This is something to do with sonar, harmonics and third eye communication. The geometric pattern of the mask coming from the third eye creates some kind of energy vortex that can be used to probe memories and mind control others. It seems to link into the hive mind system. It can interface with human, Alien ET and technology communication program’s overriding any language barriers. Over the eyes nose and moth is a type of webbing that protects from airborne pollutants. It has an inbuilt power program using brain entrainment for the wearer which makes them feel superhuman. It is a human operator under the mask. Sasquatch Neanderthals. Behind my flat in St Ives are two of the largest trees in the town.
These Alien beings would use this area to make contact with me. I have also ridden a helicopter with these beings back to the Delta Drop site near Porthmeor Beach. I was frozen to my seat and could hardly move as these Alien beings are so intimidating. One of these creatures was shot by the Aryan Brotherhood around the time I lived in San Antonio, TX. 
I told Eva Moore about this being 'Hank' who would visit my son and I in our bedroom when we lived in Texas. Hank named after **** father Hank **** obviously.. After the Jesuit Werewolf wars in the 90's and I know this will leave me open, but the Lupus races sought me out across the world as they thought I was Jesus... This was what the Catholic Church told me too. I'm not saying I am.. It's not a rubber doll. I didn't write this but read the interesting link at the bottom of the article... My code name in the NSA when I was a kid was BABY-BEAR. I do have this DNA in me.


Comments

Popular Posts