Alien Dreams They Left There Mark

This happened in 1991 when I was attending Augustana college in Rock Island IL. I had a single dorm room so I had no roommates. It was around September or October 1991. I went to bed like normal. I remember waking up and seeing two alien creatures in my room. These were not the normal alien that you always hear about. These were small furry alien creatures. There was also yellow or gold orbs floating. I am not sure if this was a dream or not. I woke up the next morning and noticed that my stomach has a round circle on it about 6-8 inches in diameter. It looks like if I went out to tan in the sun and left a plate on top of my stomach so that area did not get tan I did not think much of it but a few days later on the radio I heard stories of crop circles in the area. That's when I started to reconsider what may have happened. The circle went away a few weeks later. I was not tanning because it was around October. At the time my health was not great. I had just survived cancer and lost kidney function he year before from a previous kidney transplant at age 16. So I was currently doing home or dorm based self dialysis. I have never forgotten the incident but the Netflix show made me think about it. One of the episodes talked about the us maybe having files on 57 different types of aliens. I was curious whether what I saw might be one. Since it was far different than the stereotype. mufon cms# 115348 Wisconsin IL 10/17/91 Region has had 1,343 Reported UFO Sightings to date. Click Here for more updated UFO News & more

Comments

Popular Posts