Alien Intrusion They Know I See Them

I have seen them. They are invisible but there are certain ways that you can see them. They are around my home and are scaring and pestering me because they know that I know about them. I have had to leave my new home because I am afraid of them "Aliens". I am staying with my brother and his girlfriend. they are here too. They scrape on the windows to let me know that they are there. Some how they put an image of an alien like the one I saw on a UFO show. They put this image on the inside of my curtains. I didn't think that they were suppose to scare people since the government made a deal with them. I sure would like to go back to my home but I can't. I really do need to talk to someone about this. I need help. I sure wish that I had a guardian angel like I have heard of. mufon cms# 115329 North Carolina U.S 5/01/21  Region has had 2,243 Reported UFO Sightings to date. Click Here for more updated UFO News & more.

Comments

Popular Posts