Aliens Seen through my window California

I am so relieved to finally have the courage to speak up regardless if my voice shakes. God, the good bible and universal consciousness my witness: On April 26, 2002 @ approximately 3:00 am I was awoken up by my 8 month old daughter crying in middle of the night, as per her usual feeding time. I got up, walked to the kitchen and opened up the refrigerator and pulled out my babies milk bottle, filled a sauce pan with water to warm up on the stove and placed the bottle in, turned on the stove then took a couple of steps to the kitchen window I was admiring the silhouettes of all the oak trees. It was a very bright full moon, remembering vividly how lit up everything was I was looking over to the right side of the backyard slowly capturing all the details. Then finally looking to the left is when I saw, encountered two Alien Entity Beings, one slightly shorter than the other, shiny shiny light grey, big dark eyes, big cranium, two holes for a nose and a slit mouth very long neck, narrow thin shoulders, at me through the window. I  instantly, abruptly scared shitless ( pardon my swearing but I am nearly shaking as I type this!) I became frozen with fear at what my eyes were seen as vivid and real as my swing in the backyard. My face and ears became hot and I stood there pleading in my thoughts not to harm me or my family. I could not move stricken with fear which maybe lasted 5 minutes? I then slowly got the ability to slowly walk back to my babies room, picked her up and walked to my room where my then husband (ex) was sleeping. I then tapped on his shoulder to wake him, after a couple of minutes he half woke up, I explained everything that happened. Of course he asked if I was sure at what I witnessed, I exclaimed that I absolutely know what I witnessed with my own two eyes. My vision was perfect then. I must make mention that years prior and after for many many years, I would have horrid nightmares that I kept wrestling entities. I did develop these two freckles in my both my retinas that I had surgically removed years later after the event.

mufon cms# 115581 California Alien encounter occurred on 4/26/02 but reported on 5/20/21. Region has had 11,487 Reported UFO Sightings to date & 937 Reported in nearby area. This is a hot bed for UFO Alien activity.

Image below is a real depiction of reported Alien

Comments

Popular Posts