Home Alien Invasion they come threw the walls

I became aware that I was being forced to stay asleep. As I open my eyes I see the 75inch tv at the end of my bed glowing bright blue. It is dark outside. The TV is off at the switch. It's not in the location it should be. It is to my right and at an angle. I realize it's at that angle because I am phasing through the wall that faces my street and I was seeing the TV from an otherwise impossible angle. As I float into my bed I focus my efforts on opening my eyes and focusing on my surroundings. As I do this Alien gray skinny Alien runs past the end of my bed and phases back through the same wall I had just come through. I see it clearly with the blue light of the TV backlighting it's profile. In that moment I loose time and open my eyes what seems a second passing a few hours later when it's mid morning. I sit up right and remember everything. mufon cms# 115042 California alien Encounter occurred on 4/4/20 Was reported on 5/03/21 Region has had 11,473 Reported UFO Sightings to date. Click here for more updated UFO News & more.

Comments

Popular Posts