A White Alien Race with skin like uniforms reported

There were two Aliens. They stood to my right side. Something they placed on my head that was like headphones or headset but advanced tech like halo lens. I felt it being adjusted tightly to my ears like it was being adjusted. I didn't feel afraid. But this was first time I have seen this kind of Alien race so wondered who they were? They were white but like a plastic cling wrap uniform all the way to the head covering clingy tight so I could see face shape pushing thru it some. It was an alien face but in a hazmat uniform that was like shrink wrap. Like a second skin uniform. I could see the image of their face under it and it wasn't like us. It was this morning about 4:00am I felt no harm from them. It is almost like what ever they did to me helped me somehow. mufon cms# 116088 New York NY. 6/06/21 This Region has had 4,130 Reported UFO UAP Sightings to date.


Comments

Popular Posts