Alien Beings seen walking around basketball court

It was approx. 11pm when I went outside on the deck of my girlfriends apartment and saw something on the basketball court adjacent from her building. The area is usually pretty secluded and dark due to surrounding trees. I had noticed a flash of light that was moving around but couldn't tell what it was, so I grabbed my phone to see if I could get a better visual. What I saw was an illuminated Alien figure awkwardly walking around knees bent and it was slightly hunched over, along with 2 other Alien figures dressed in black outfits. The Alien encounter lasted approx. 5 minutes and then suddenly they just vanished. I watched for a couple more minutes to see if anything else showed up or if I could see where they went. I finally worked up the courage to go down and investigate further, but found no additional evidence. mufon cms# 115969 Missouri U.S June.01,2021 Area has had 169 Reported UFO Sightings to date.

Comments

Popular Posts