Alien Faces Seen Within Orb Photo's

My two children and I were outside late that night just observing the stars really the moon. It was bigger and brighter then usual so I began to take photos with my phone. Upon doing so I noticed one red orb then my daughter noticed a blue orb they seem to be moving around the moon then finally colliding together. I could not see these orbs with my own eyes only through my camera lenses.

Then I managed to take pictures which caught 3 orbs two with actual Alien entity faces. I did not feel scared and as they disappeared in my head I asked for them to come back because I could believe this was happening and then the sky was filled with thousands of red orbs but all in triangular form in 3's. It only lasted seconds but I was so excited I could move. I did not report this because not even my hubby believed me.

But strange things started to happen and I cant help but wonder why? mufo cms# 115959 Hondo Texas U.S 6/01/21

No Images or Video was submitted with report.


Comments

Popular Posts