Several Small Humanoid Alien Encounter 4 feet high

 Rural Mississippi Night time. Our home 175 acres. We pull into the driveway, my Brother and sister say they see something in the clearing 100 yards to the right of the driveway parallel to the road. My brother and sister go to see what it is. My brother and sister said they saw UFO craft with several small Alien humanoids holding lights outside the craft. My next memory was of my father, brother and I in the car, father driving brother in the front seat myself and back. An Oval Shaped UFO blue and red slowly travel about the treetops as we followed it for 5 miles on Shows Road until we got to popular Springs Road. We exited the car the UFO or object silently floated across the open field, hovered a moment. Then it rapidly went up into the sky it was like it vanished. I remember being afraid in the car as we followed the UFO. Which was odd. My next memory was in the living room of my house with my mother and sister sitting alongside the wall and chairs, with straight postures staring silently straights head. I was across the room add an angle under a table. In my memory I am terrified. I’m not sure what year it was, what of month it was, it’s either 77, 76 or 75. The odd things about this memory; we never spoke about the event either as a family or individually to one another. Being afraid in the car was strange it meant my father was afraid. I’m being in the house terrified was strange. My sister and mother sitting with straight posture staring silently is odd. mufon cms# 115947 Mendenhall MS U.S/ Alien Encounter happened around 6/01/76 Reported on 6/01/21

Comments

Popular Posts