Two Green Aliens reported on Rooftop Massachusetts

I stepped out onto my balcony off my bedroom which faces my neighbors house and I was taking a picture at night of something I thought looked odd by their house I do not believe related when I looked at the picture after I took it there were green lights coming down from the sky and on the roof there were 2 neon green Aliens I guess I should say sitting on the roof. Two of them just sitting there bright neon green. This was late so no lights on streets or windows etc. After that night I did not see those 2 Alien things again but when I step out to my balcony the green rays of light shoot down from the sky. Months later in the middle of the night I woke up because I heard something, so I looked on my ring app which has a video camera at my front door and there were all of these bright lights shooting absolutely everywhere, they would leave a trail that looked like a chain link. So I videoed it, and it has not stopped since every single night. Then last night my daughter and I were looking at them through the app and all of the sudden the whole porch, everything lit up, or glowed brightly a yellowish color and I swear I saw a circular shape to it. When it went away everything went back to how it was with these comet looking shooting things all over my porch. mufo cms# 115983 Massachusetts 2/9/21 Region has had 1,476 Reported UFO Sightings and in the area location has had 89 Reported UAPs. No video was submitted. Click Here for more updated UFO Alien News and more

Comments

Popular Posts