Alien Abduction The Night Surgeons Come Calling

I randomly awoke while sleeping in bed. My husband was sound asleep next to me. I looked to my left, where light from the window on the right wall was cast. I saw the shadows of 2 Alien entities, one really tall, the other really short. My head continued to turn left. During this time I was fearful but calm. I felt them close on my exposed neck. I tried to turn my head to face them but couldn't move any part of my body. Then I heard one of them say, in English, "no! you don't need to cut right there!" at this point I was terrified and said "no!" and snapped my neck to the right. I didn't see anything there. Since that night, I am frequently visited by some Alien entities, mostly Pleiadians they've told me that's what they are. While I am lying in bed sleeping. They answer questions for me nothing more than yes or no, but I think that is my limitation, not theirs. I work with pendulums and can use my body as one, and so they answer simple yes/no questions whenever I ask. They've told me that they perform surgeries and tests on me "for the good of humankind". The Aliens told me that the initial visitation was the removal of an implant that kept me from seeing reality for what it truly is. I asked them to not paralyze me anymore because it freaks me out, so nowadays they do their work while I am fully conscious and able to move, on the condition that I hold very still. While they are working I feel vibrating sensations, pinpricks, energy work, and they occasionally move my limbs and head. mufon cms# 116929 Florida U.S 3/10/21. This Region has had 6,038 Reported UFO Sightings to date.

Comments

Popular Posts