Close Alien encounter Abduction North Carolina bedroom

This is not A UFO sighting. This is an Alien abduction/ physical encounter. On the night of August 1st/ early morning of August 2nd, I believe I was visited by Alien extraterrestrial beings in my apartment bedroom. I have experienced sleep paralysis numerous times in my life and this was far from it. I slept with my lamp on. I awoke to look at my lamp in my bedroom which was closest to my bedroom door. I was unable to move and I was able to see white medical tubes all over my body similar to an IV. There were at least 2 people or Alien entities walking around the left of me out of my view. I felt as if someone took a needle and put it in my arm and gave me something that paralyzed me. But I was awake to the point where I could see and hear my entire bedroom. It also felt as if something was draining blood/ energy from my body and dehydrating me. I moaned and moaned and was unable to turn my head but I was focused on my lamp and I could see and hear people moving in my bedroom closet to the wall where I could not turn my head. It was as if I was raised or propped up off of the bed because I was able to hear and see my phone ringing. It was my ex-girlfriend calling. I started to cry because I felt I was going to be killed or drained completely of blood or whatever was happening to me and that I would not be able to make a phone call or call out for help. I was able to make eye contact with my phone and see that she was calling, it was 4am which is the time that she wakes up and goes to work. I was able to slightly turn my head towards what was moving in my room but not enough but I could still hear my phone ringing and vibrating. I could still see white IV-like tubes all over my body and it was painful. I could not stop moaning from the pain but did not have enough strength to scream. I would blink ever so often as it felt like something was physically sucking liquid out of my body through these tubes and I felt the weakest I have ever felt in my life. I could hear an air-sucking noise similar to a tire deflated in my ear which would last for 3 or 4 seconds at a time. I had decided to try and struggle as much as I could, I felt that I was going to die if I did not get to my phone or call out for help. I was awake as I am now but was physically unable to move and I could feel see and hear everything around me. This lasted close to 15 minutes. I remember not being able to stop moaning from how much pain and dehydration I was feeling. I could still feel rustling and walking all around my bedroom which scared me the most because I could not do anything about it but all I could see was dark shadows on the wall from someone moving in my bedroom but my eyes were still able to see the lamp. I took a deep breath and blinked and all of the tubes were off of my body. I was able to move. I sat up and grabbed my phone and saw that my ex GF called and I decided not to call her back till the morning. I was exhausted my body was dehydrated as if I did not drink water for a week. It hurt. My arm had 2! small scab/prick marks as if I was poked with a 2 pronged small needle. I was not nervous or scared anymore. It did not process to me what happened until the next morning when I called my ex GF back and talked about it. I have never experienced anything like this, I do not want an explanation. I just wanted to share an experience that happened to me and I truly believe that I was visited in my apartment bedroom in Greensboro NC. I did not witness any bright lights or see a UFO. I'm typing this on August 13th, and still have the scars and scabs on my arm. nuforc.org Greensboro NC 8/01/21

Comments

  1. This same thing happened to me in thomasville in 2017-2018. I was actually coming back from restroom and saw them, three of them looking in my window. All i remember was being terrified and then sudden paralysis, falling on bed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts