A 9 foot tall Alien Home Invasion Reported

I was awake when my girlfriend got out of bed late in the night on the early morning of Friday September 17, 2021 While she was using the washroom one of our two dogs came to the bedroom doorway and was intensely barking nonstop, I lifted my head to see the dog, grizzly, barking in no definite direction but he faced into the bedroom as he stood just inside the door way standing over the dog was an Alien figure easily 9 ft. tall or taller. This Alien creature stood over the dogs waiver his arms and hands in a circular motioned around and over the dog. I froze for a second as I did my best to identify and be sure of what I was seeing and when I had an idea of what it may have been I was seeing, fear grip me and all I could do was lay my head down and not look in that direction. Moments later girlfriend came back to bed, I tried telling that I saw something unreal but she didn't seem pick up on the started of absolute fear and shock I was in and I felt it would be best to shut my eyes and hope whatever what happening I would be ok if I left it alone. I haven't told anyone about this only my girlfriend later on the next day. I guess it could all have been dream state hallucinations from a waking moment in deep sleep or something like that but I've never had those kind of things happen and it w as as real as cam be. mufon cms# 118039 Ohio U.S 9/17/21. This region has had 3,217 Reported UAP/UFO Sightings to date.

Comments

Popular Posts