Heavy cloud cover mist fighter jets orb Alien Encounter

Yesterday evening on sept 20,2021 a thick dark cloud cover came over my house. I was inside watching tv. what sounded like 2 fighter jets buzzed very low over head. I went out to look and couldn't see them but know the sound of the exhaust from my military experience. They were headed s/se. fast forward i awake at 2am and unable to sleep. my back is killing me from yesterday's work. I hear owls hollering all around my house. maybe 3 or 4. It's been happening over the last few days in the early morning. at 445 I went outside to listen to the commotion from my front porch. I looked to my left and made out a tall, grey Alien humanoid running down my driveway at least 6 foot tall or on the other side of the fence in the cow pasture at least 8 ft. tall. was about 100 feet from me. I screamed, ran inside and grabbed my shotgun. When I went outside it was gone. I checked my security cameras and just before the sighting a small orb flies across one of the cameras. Shortly after you hear me scream but nothing appears on either of the 2 cameras that were facing the direction of the sighting. It was very misty and blurry at the time too. mufon cms# 118116 New Berry Florida 9/20/21. This Region has had 6,082 Reported UFO UAP Sightings to date.

Comments

Popular Posts