Golden Alien Floated Over My Bed Reported Maryland U.S

I am going to make a long story very short. This specific Alien event has made every other Alien encounter I have had had seem almost meaningless. I woke up in my bedroom around 3 am on the dot we have all done that before. When I opened my eyes, the lights were on exactly how I had left them. Nothing out of the ordinary. I had studied ce5 in the past, this is not happening now. However, I reached over and grabbed a cigarette from my nightstand, and as I turn off the lights so that I may smoke in the dark.

That is when it appeared to remember, there was seemingly nothing when the lights were on however the exact moment I turned the lights off, that's when I saw it. This Alien thing was in my room, floating above my bed. Specifically where one would rest their head, so yes it was above my pillows maybe 2-3 feet up. Here I will break down the description of the Alien entity and I hope this is why you reach out to me. This is something that could not be made up, and if real I would like answers. I am a very logical person.

This was nothing I have seen before or in any Hollywood movie scene. If anything it looked similar to descriptions found in ancient Jewish text. Entity Alien was shown with a bright golden brilliance and yet it emitted no light. I know it makes no sense the entity Alien itself was bright and gold like it was reflecting light in the room that was absent. It physically looked like melted gold or glitter just folding in and out onto itself. It hovered and didn't move. It was not humanoid. I did not see any mouth ears eyes or anything.

Just looked like free-flowing gold overlapping onto itself. Beneath it golden glittering sparks were dripping or falling from it however, they would disappear before touching anything physical in my room. For example, the sparks would gently float down but disappear before hitting my pillow or the floor. No, I had no telepathic communications like all the movies and other stories say. Alien floated there for a moment only slightly moving closer the more I realized what was going on. as it moved, a trail of sparkles followed behind, gently falling as if it were a Disney fairy. (sounds far fetched) I won't lie, I felt compelled to say hold the good glory of god about three times.

I am not even religious, and this did not make me religious. Maybe that is how it connects to us?) after saying the phrase three times I felt compelled to fall to my knees but I did not. It then faded away and I have not seen that exact thing since. I have had countless events many times with several witnesses. the fact that this was my first and only up-close encounter and there was no one around for it makes you feel. I will also note my bedroom door was closed and so was my window. Mutual UFO Network cms# 118704 Maryland U.S 09/13/21. This Region has had 1,175 Reported UAP/UFO Sightings to date

Comments

Popular Posts