Alien Being showed me images of a UFO and described an event

I was laying down to rest at 4:30 pm. around 5:30 pm I felt myself ready to sleep, but then started hearing two people talking. one man asking about a UFO incident that occurred in London, the other describing the event and the UFO. The description of the UFO was a large sphere with a flat ring rotating around it. It was described as a "concentric circle or ring" that rotated. The ring also showed images of crosses, triangles, and circles in various colors. After the description, I saw an image in my mind of the UFO. It was in black and white like a photograph, with a man standing in front on the ground, and the UFO suspended over a city. a bridge was in the distance, over a river. After that, I turned and saw two men one in a black suit with a notepad, and another man sitting across from him in a white shirt, sweatpants, and no shoes or socks. I started to panic and was thinking that this wasn't "right". everything felt off. I felt someone watching me and turned to see a Alien being there but could only see the black eyes and cream-colored skin of its eyebrows and cheekbones. I felt like I couldn't move and that I was laying down on my back. I screamed for my fiancee as loud as I could over and over. I woke up in my bed laying on my side. mufon cms# 119865 Oklahoma U.S 12/17/21. This Region has had 1,198 Reported UFO UAP Sightings to date.

Comments

Popular Posts