Shocking Encounter small UFO hovers on balcony small alien being appears

I was about to go to bed, the time was around 12 midnight, as I was closing the curtains, I looked at the sky, I lived 12 floors up in a high rise flat, I noticed how clear the night sky was & how bright the stars were, as I was looking at the stars, I began to notice one of the stars was moving, from left to right & was descending gently to & from in a zigzag motion towards my building, this UFO maneuvered itself into my balcony & sat there hovering about a foot of of the ground, it was an orb, roughly the size of a basketball, it glowed white like a star, before I knew it I was out there with it, as I was looking at this thing, it seemed to open up, as if it was unfurling itself, down popped two legs, then at the same time arms & a head, stood in front of me was a small grey alien being, around three foot tall, light grey colored Alien being, with enormous glassy hematite colored eyes, they were quite mesmerizing , the little being started to communicate with me, it showed me images of lots of different flying "UFOs" vehicles/crafts up in the sky, there are many different Alien species up there, including human beings, then it started to show me some of these species battling with each other, over earth, including what looked like a war, with some craft being destroyed completely, this terrified me, the little Alien being knew this frightened me & tried to reassure me all was well & said, this will not affect you or yours, it didn't matter, I just became more scared, that's all I remember, next thing I know I woke up in bed the next morning not remembering how I got there. mufon cms# 120356 Glasgow Scotland 1/15/22.

Comments

Popular Posts