A combat between fighter jet and UFOs

It started at ten in the night. I was sitting in my 1st floor balcony when I suddenly heard a jet sound. I saw outward and found a fighter jet going very low and it was chasing 2 lights. I saw the jet attacking one orb which then started blazing with fire and the other orb attacked fighter jet with a red and white light beam which was straight like laser. me and my whole family witnessed this. Then I went to the top floor and the whole sky was filled with UFO activities. The one UFO which was on fire was moving faster then jet and fire was coming out from its back like how it comes when we ignite a coal and move it too fast. Then it all disappeared and we saw a triangular formation of UFOs in the south direction and after 5 mins another appeared in the east direction. I also tried to capture all of this in my phone but my camera stopped capturing as the screen was pitch black at that time. mufon cms# 116348 Patiala Punjab India 6/18/21 Region has had 18 UFO Sightings to date.


Comments

Popular Posts